This delightful single-family cottage bungalow with a detached two-car garage and private enclosed yard is a terrific condo alternative. Freshly painted inside and out, this home has a flexible floor plan with fun nooks and crannies to create great private spaces to work from home. There are two bedrooms and a third one that is a pass-through, one full bath and two half baths. The yard includes established apple and cherry trees, raspberry bushes and strawberries, as well as three-season perennial flowers. Fantastic location near the dynamic shops and restaurants in Magoun Square, Winter Hill, and Assembly Row, with many convenient commuting options including Assembly Row Orange Line, I-93, and the proposed future Magoun Square Green Line station. This cutie is full of possibilities to fit all your needs.
Eat-in with plentiful maple cabinets, an LG gas stove with a double oven (new in 2015), a Frigidaire dishwasher (new in 2019), a Hotpoint microwave, and a Kenmore French door refrigerator.
Systems & Basement:
● Heat: Burnham gas-fired forced hot water boiler with Honeywell programmable thermostat.
● Hot water: SuperStor stainless steel indirect-fired tank.
● Electrical: 200 amps through circuit breakers.
● Laundry: 2019 Speed Queen washing machine and 2014 Maytag front loading gas dryer.
Exterior and Parking:
● Corner lot with raised planting beds in the side and back yards, fruit-bearing apple and cherry trees as well as raspberry and strawberries and 3-season perennials. Access from yard to basement storage.
● Exterior siding: Wood shingles painted June 2020.
● Roof: Asphalt shingle, replaced in 2013.
● Two bay garage plus driveway.
Taxes: $1,985.92, FY20 with Residential Exemption.
● The front enclosed heated sun porch has four new windows that installed in June 2020.
● One new window in the kitchen and one new window in bedroom were installed in June 2020.
● Exterior painted in June 2020.
● Interior painted in June 2020.
● The back enclosed heated porch has a new exterior door installed in June 2020.
● The garage, garage doors and garage roof are in inferior condition and being sold “as is”. Buyers to perform their own due diligence.
A friendly town with a true sense of community.Learn More
The Dana Schaefer and True Home Partners are a leading real estate team in Cambridge and Greater Boston. They have helped hundreds of buyers find their dream home in Massachusetts.Contact Us