East Watertown—Tree top condo
$400,000 | 327 Arlington Street, Watertown, Massachusetts 02472
Enjoy tree top and blues sky views from this delightful and light-filled top floor condo. Cathedral ceilings, skylights and a Palladian window, anchor the open living space combining the living and dining area and kitchen. The updated kitchen is roomy and functional with a large granite counter that can accommodate four stools for casual eating. The bedroom is equally as charming with a large window and another skylight. There is a bonus room with a deep double closet that can be used as a dressing room, guest bed or office. Other standouts include central A/C, pull down attic storage, private storage and shared laundry in the basement, and two- car parking. This East Watertown location is a quick jaunt to Cambridge and around the corner from hot spots like Sofra and Intelligentsia Coffee.
In an effort to follow COVID-19 protocols, please refer to the following showing instructions:
- Please view the virtual tour and review all property information prior to scheduling a showing.
- All visitors please wear masks and socially distance while in and on the property.
- Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer or be given a fresh pair of gloves before entering the property.
- Bathroom facilities may not be used.
- All discussions about the property to take place outside so as to keep the interior visits as brief as possible.
Showings are by appointment only, preferably within the time frames below, we will be booking in 15 min. slots.
Thursday, July 16th 4:30-6:00 pm, Friday, July 17th 12:00-1:30 pm, Saturday, July 18th 12:00-1:30 pm, Sunday, July 19th 2:00-3:30 pm
- 3 Rooms, 1.5 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- 672 Square Feet (per master deed)
- Year Built: 1917
- Year Converted: 2006
- Condo Fee: $173.80
Systems & Basement:
- Gas fired HVAC system (central A/C and heat) Approx age 2006 from when condo was converted.
- Hot Water: Gas Ruud installed 9/2017
- Electrical: Circuit breakers.
- Laundry in basement is shared, association just bought new washing machine
- There is designated locked storage in the basement.
Exterior and Property:
- The exterior is a combination of aluminum and vinyl siding
- Roof: Slate, regularly maintained. Slate repairs have been done in the last 12 months
- Parking: Two car parking (side by side) and 1 guest parking
Association & Financial Information:
- 3-unit association, 2 are currently owner-occupied.
- The association is self-managed.
- The beneficial interest is 28%.
- Condo Fee: $173.80.00 This covers master insurance, water/sewer, maintenance, and capital reserve.
- Association Reserves: $2287.13
- Association Recent Improvements:
- Painted front deck
- Repair and inspection of fire escape
- New washing machine
- Roof maintenance, replacement of slates and upkeep.
- Tree removal and landscaping
- Tax Information: FY 2021 $1999.07 (includes residential exemption)
- Pets are only allowed with Trustees approval.