58 Hinckley Street, Somerville—Magoun Square
$350,000 | 58 Hinckley Street, Somerville, Massachusetts 02145
Great Magoun Square location—close proximity to Davis Square and a few blocks from the "Coming Soon" Greenline Extension Magoun Square Station T-Stop. This sunny unit has a great cozy layout, with a good sized living room, small eat-in area, and efficient kitchen with updated cabinets and stainless steel refrigerator, gas range, and dishwasher. Other standouts include in-unit laundry, hardwood floors, high ceilings and good closet space. The private separate entrance allows for direct access to the common backyard/patio. Minutes to amazing destination hot spots like 3-Little Figs, Sarma and Winter Hill Brewery to name a few. Showing by appointment only, the unit is tenanted until 11/30.
3 Rooms, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
445 Square Feet
Year Built: 1905
Condo Fee: $287.50
Systems & Basement:
- Common furnace replaced 2016 (heat included in condo fee)
- Hot Water: Replaced 2014
- Electrical: Circuit breakers.
Exterior and Property:
- The exterior is vinyl siding
- Roof: Flat rubber 2009
- Parking: Street parking with City of Somerville permit
Association & Financial Information:
- 4-unit association, 2 units owner occupied (50%)
- Professionally managed by James Marcora Realty, Inc.
- The beneficial interest is 23%.
- Condo Fee: $287.50. This covers: heat & hot water, master insurance, water/sewer, maintenance, professional management and capital reserve.
- Association Reserves: $4,277.26 as of 9/18/2020
- Average monthly gas bill (gas cooking only) is $20 per month, National Grid Average monthly electricity bill is $60 per month, Eversource
- Unit is tenanted until 11/30/2020
- Pet friendly: Condo docs state one cat or one dog, but the association has been flexible about the pet policy in the past. No reptiles.
- Rentals are restricted to no lease less than 3 months.
- The association will be undertaking basement work, the cost will be assessed and paid by the seller prior to closing.
In an effort to follow COVID-19 protocols, please refer to the following showing instructions:
- Please view the virtual tour and review all property information prior to scheduling a showing.
- All visitors please wear masks and socially distance while in and on the property.
- Visitors will be asked to use hand sanitizer or be given a fresh pair of gloves before entering the property.
- Bathroom facilities may not be used.
- All discussions about the property to take place outside so as to keep the interior visits as brief as possible.